What’s happening in the Tucson Real Estate Market?
See below for details.
From Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona
Monthly Statistics October 2017
Below are some highlights from the October Residential Sales Statistics:
- Total Sales Volume of $288,890,599 is a decrease of 3.75% since last month’s number of $300,150,958 but is an increase of 12.5% since October 2016.
- The Average Sales Price of $238,358 is a decrease of 3.75% from $247,649 last month.
- Average List Price of $243,801 is down 3.60% from September.
- Total Under Contract of 1,653 is an increase of .12% since lastmonth.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,212 matched last month’s number of 1,212, but is an increase of 3.95% since October 2016.
- The Median Sales Price decreased by 3.39% to $199,900 from $206,915 in September, but is an increase of 12.30% since October 2016.
- New Listings are up 2.71% since September.
- Total Active Listings of increased 2.84% to 3,689 from 3,587 lastmonth.
- Average Days on Market continues to slowly decrease, going from 42 in September to 40 this month.
- Conventional loan sales of 43.7% exceeded Cash Sales of 23.7%.
Henry Zipf MLSSAZ President 2017 Pam Ruggeroli 2017 President
For more info and statistics visit TucsonRealtors.org