What’s happening in the Tucson Real Estate Market?
See below for details.
From Multiple Listing Service of Southern Arizona
Monthly Statistics September 2017
Below are some highlights from the September Residential Sales Statistics:
Total Sales Volume of $300,150,958 is down from August’s number of $321,376,738, resulting in a 6.60% decrease, but a 9.01% increase over September 2016.
- The Average Sales Price of $247,649 is an increase of 3.72% from $238,764 last month.
- Average List Price of $252,916 is up 3.39% from August and up 15.17% since September 2016.
- Total Under Contract of 1,651 is an increase of 1.04% since last month.
- Total Unit Sales of 1,212 is a decrease of 9.96% since August’s number of 1,346.
- The Median Sales Price rose to $206,915 from $192,000 in August, a 7.77% increase and is up 16.90% from $177,000 in September 2016.
- New Listings are up 18.18% since August.
- Total Active Listings of 3,587 is an increase of 2.49% from 3,500 lastmonth.
- Average Days on Market decreased to 42 this month from 45 last month.
Conventional loan sales of 45.8% exceeded Cash Sales of 21.6%.
For more information on Tucson Real Estate Statistics see TucsonRealtors.org